Peppermint is one of the most versatile oils. It has the ability to help “awaken” our bodies, yet it can also be calming depending on how you use it.
This helps to explain why Peppermint essential oil is one of the most popular essential oils and why you don't want to leave home without it.
What it does:
- Improves focus & concentration
- Supports respiratory system
- Supports digestion
- Supports immune system
How to use:
- Drink more water! I love putting a drop of Peppermint Vitality on my tongue or in a glass jar/bottle for a burst of energy in the morning and afternoon.
- Head discomfort relief! Since I started applying Peppermint on my temples anytime I feel my head feeling a bit out of balance, I no longer need my daily dose of former remedies or coffee to keep my head “in the game”.
- Good for digestion! Rubbing a drop of Peppermint on my abdomen has helped me with the intestinal discomforts I used to have! Amazing how fast it works!
- Before my meals, I take a drop of Peppermint Vitality in my water or on my tongue. It helps me feel satiated so I can manage a healthy weight.
- To curb food cravings. I used to get sugar cravings in the afternoon. I started putting a drop of Peppermint Vitality on my tongue and it curbed by cravings! I have loved the results!
- I love to bake with Peppermint Vitality. Mint fudge cups and Fudgy Brownies are a family favorite! We love to experiment with any recipe that calls for Peppermint extract and instead use Peppermint Vitality!
- Needing to cool down? During or after a workout, Peppermint on the back of my neck regulates my body temperature naturally and I get the boost I need!
- Peppermint Vitality tea is amazing! I make sure to wait til my tea is ready to drink as adding to hot/boiling water may lessen it's benefits.
- Need to focus? Diffusing Peppermint is a great way to keep the kids focused and great for mom and dad too!
- Spring/fall sinus discomforts? Combining Peppermint, Lemon and Lavender is a perfect aide to seasonal discomforts! Add 4 drops each of Peppermint Vitality, Lemon Vitality and Lavender Vitality and take as needed. Diffusing a few drops of Peppermint, Lemon and Lavender not only smells amazing but aides in any seasonal discomforts too!