The gum resin tapped from the copaiba tree in Brazil is steam distilled to produce Copaiba essential oil, which is known for its high levels of beta-caryophyllene and a sweet aroma.
What it does:
- Enhances the benefits of any oil with which it's paired
- Supports healthy skin
- Supports respiratory system
- Supports digestion
- Supports healthy muscle & joint health
How to Use
- Massage Copaiba to sore muscles or joints to support proper health and function.
- Take internally to support your body's management of pain and inflammation
- Supports respiratory system! Apply Copaiba to chest and back to support proper respiratory health.
- Anti-Aging! Add a drop to moisturizer or wrinkle cream to improve the appearance of your skin and to fight against oxidation.
- Aids digestion! Take a couple drops in a capsule or rub on stomach before or after each meal.
Suggested Oils to pair with:
- Pair with Raven or R.C. for healthy breathing
- Pair with Peppermint & Lemon for concentration
- Pair with lavender and Stress Away to relax
- Pair with PanAway for sore muscles or on knuckles of hands, knees or any areas of "concern"
- Pair with Digize for healthy digestion