Simple, Easy Immune Boosting Recipes
*IMPORTANT: Only Young Living’s therapeutic grade Vitality essential oils are safe for internal consumption! Do not consume any other brand of essential oil as their safety cannot be guaranteed. Most all other essential oils use chemicals and fillers in their growing, processing, and extraction methods, which make them dangerous and no longer “natural” and would not be considered safe for consumption.
Intensive Immune Booster Recipe:
12 Drops of Thieves Vitality
6 Drops of Oregano Vitality
2 Drops of Frankincense Vitality
Put into Gelatin Capsules (size 00). Take this 4 times a day for 3 days, and then 3 times a day for 4 days...however, you may not have to take it that long before your immune system is strengthened!
A simple syrup made from garlic, honey, cayenne powder, and lemon Vitality may help support the respiratory system during the winter seasons and beyond.
- Raw Honey – (1/2 cup)
- Garlic – (4 - 6 cloves, more if tolerated)
- **Cayenne pepper – start with ¼ tsp, work up to 1 tsp (or 1 dropper if using tincture)
- Lemon Vitality essential oil (2 or 3 drops).
- *For extra support, add Eucalyptus Vitality oil (1 – 3 drops). (This helps break down nasties in chest. Freshly grated ginger can also be added. Start with ½ tsp grated then work up as needed. Ginger has properties that have been known historically to be effective for intensive wellness support and is analgestic. It is also mildly sedative.)
**We use Dr. Schultz Cayenne Tincture – the benefits of this tincture are extraordinary! www.herbdoc.com
Mix all together. Start with ½ tsp every half hour or as needed. You can use as much as you like, as this is just food. They honey soothes the throat and causes the ingredients to adhere to the throat. The garlic enhances the immune system; the cayenne brings the blood and circulation to the areas of concern. The lemon is an astringent and cleanser and is supportive of healthy congestive regulation.
Never give honey to a child under 1 year of age. You can instead rub Young Living’s RC Essential Oil blend on their back or feet (using a carrier oil).
Spring Seasonal Discomforts
(or anytime your nose is a faucet)
- 4 drops of Lavender Vitality
- 4 drops of Peppermint Vitality
- 4 drops Lemon Vitality
Put in a capsule and take as needed. Can be diffused as well.
Immune Protecting Recipe
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality
- 2 drops Lavender Vitality
- 2 drops Oregano Vitality
- 1 drop Thyme Vitality
Take in a capsule as needed.
Winter Wellness Bomb
- 3 drops Oregano Vitality
- 5 drops Thieves Vitality
- 5 drops Lemongrass Vitality
- 5 drops Lemon Vitality
Put in vegetable capsule at first sign, take every 2-3 hours.
Thieves Immune Boosting Tea
We try to have this tea every day!
- 1 drop Thieves Vitality in warmed (not hot) water (opt: in your favorite organic tea)
- 1 drop Lemon Vitality
- Stevia (for low glycemic diets) or Raw Honey to taste
*Some find adding 1 drop Frankincense Vitality and 1 drop Peppermint Vitality creates a super wellness boost!
A great recipe for kids!
- 1 drop Thieves Vitality
- 2 Tbsp purified or spring water
- 4 drops (or more to taste) of English Toffee Stevia (we like Sweet Leaf Brand)
Pour over sliced apples in plastic bag (shake) and serve. *You can add 1 drop Lemon Essential Oil to this to prevent browning.
Thieves Quick Action
For keeping our throats in optimal wellness!
1 drop Thieves in your palm. With the thumb of your other hand, rotate the drop 3 times to “charge” the molecules of the Thieves, then place thumb on the roof of your mouth, as far back as you can go without gagging (in the soft spot). Hold until you feel the pulse on the roof of your mouth (it may take up to a minute or more).
*For advanced throat wellness: Do this every minute for 10 minutes, then every 5 minutes for an hour. This should keep your throat, nasal passages and respiratory systems in balance.