Recipes for the Holiday Red Shot Essential Oil Blend
Here's some creative recipe ideas on how to use it from Chelle Chancey Carter! That Fruit Dip sounds amazing! Which one(s) will you be trying?? 😀
RED 🔥 HOT 🔥 🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫 !!!
2 cups raw milk (or your milk of choice)
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
½ tsp vanilla extract
1-2 drops Red Shot essential oil blend
Using a blend makes cooking easy! Here are a few other suggestions for using your Red Shot:
1) Easiest and tastiest addition to your NingXia Red EVER!! Add a couple of drops Red Shot to 2 ounces NingXia Red and drink up!
2) Add a few drops Red Shot to a SMOOTHIE made with frozen peaches, a frozen banana, and enough water to blend. Delicious!
3) Combine 1/2 cup peach or strawberrry puree, 1 cup plain yogurt, juice of 1 lemon, 1/4 cup honey or Yacon Syrup, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 2-4 drops Red Shot for a lovely FRUIT DIP that will have everyone going back for more!
4) Try using Red Shot with your favorite OATMEAL recipe - a hot bowl of cereal, your favorite cookies, etc.
5) Quick and Easy MARINADE: Combine 3/4 cup olive oil, 1/3 cup soy sauce, juice of one lemon, 4-6 drops Red Shot.
6) Slice 4-5 SWEET POTATOES into 2-inch slices and layer in an 11x13" baking dish. Combine 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup water, 1/2 cup maple syrup, 6 drops Red Shot and pour mixture over potatoes. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, turning potatoes halfway through.
7) Make this yummy CHICKEN NUGGET SAUCE with 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and Red Shot, to taste (start slow and allow the flavors to mingle).
😎 Create your own SWEET 'N SPICY ROASTED NUTS with 2-3 cups raw nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans, etc) well coated with 1-2 tablespoons olive oil. Roast lightly (I put mine in the slow-cooker, cover and cook on high for 1 to 1-1/2 hours). Mix 1 teaspoon more olive oil with a couple of drops of Red Shot and stir into the roasted nuts until all are coated.
9) Whip up some fresh cream, a couple of drops of Red Shot, a little Stevia and use as a CREAM TOPPING for holiday pies, Einkorn Waffles, or a bowl of fresh berries.
10) Try a drop of Red Shot in your next cup of HOT COCOA. Oh yeah!
BONUS: whip some nut butter in your blender with a couple of drops of Red Shot to make a tasty DIP FOR APPLE SLICES. What a treat!