Magic Stainless Steal Cleaner
Stainless steel DIY
- 1 Amber Glass bottle (link for affiliate)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 cup white distilled vinegar
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- Hot water
- In the glass bottle, combine the baking soda, vinegar, and lemon essential oil. Use a funnel make this process mess-free.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with hot water, and shake to combine.
- To use, spray the cleaner on your stainless steel surfaces, and then wipe with a soft cloth or paper towel. Note: For best results, use the cleaner right away and then make a fresh batch next time you need it.