How to Match the Right Savvy Minerals
We are so excited to introduce Young Living's new mineral makeup line! Made form plant-based, vegan friendly ingredients as well as Young Living's therapeutic grade essential oils - you no longer have to use toxic cosmetic products on your skin anymore.
Foundation for Your Skin Tone
1. Check Your Veins — Push your sleeves up and look at the veins on the inside of your wrist. Are they blue or green? If they look more blue, you likely have cool undertones. If the veins look greenish, you’re warm.
2. The Jewelry Trick — Think about whether you look better in silver or gold jewelry Typically, girls with cool undertones look better in silver and platinum metals, and warm-toned women look better in gold.
3. The Neutral Test — Think about what neutral shades flatter you best. Does your skin, eyes, and face look better in bright white and black hues, or ivory, off-whites, and brown/tan shades? The former means you’re probably cool-toned, and the latter, warm.
4. Eye and Hair Color — Your natural eye and hair colors can help figure out your coloring. Customarily, cool people have eyes that are blue, gray, or green and have blond, brown, or black hair with blue, silver, violet and ash undertones. Conversely, warm-toned women usually have brown, amber, or hazel eyes with strawberry blond, red, brown, or black hair. Their hair tends to have gold, red, orange, or yellow undertones.
5. The Sun’s Effects — When you’re out in the sun, does your skin turn a golden-brown, or does it burn and turn pink first? If you fit into the former category, you’re warm-toned, while cool tones tend to burn.
Thanks, Oil Posse Team!