Fun Recipes for Kids
Fun Recipes for Kids - made with essential oils!
NingXia Red Orange Popsicles
Makes about 6 1/2-cup popsicles
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups NingXia Red®
- 3 drops Orange Vitality essential oil
Combine water, NingXia Red, and Orange essential oil in a bowl. Divide between popsicle molds, leaving 1/4 inch at the top for expansion.
Freeze overnight or until completely frozen before removing from molds.
NingXia Red Jellies
- 1 cup NingXia Red
- 1 1/2 teaspoons agar agar powder (gelatin alternative)
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 3 drops Grapefruit Vitality essential oil
- 3 drops Lime Vitality essential oil
- Silicon molds
- Combine the NingXia Red, agar agar powder, and honey in a saucepan. Mix with a metal spoon until fully dissolved and heat on medium-high.
- Once boiling, remove from heat immediately and stir in the essential oils. Taste for sweetness. The mixture should be almost too sweet, since the flavors will mellow during cooling.
- Pour the mixture into silicon molds.
- Let your molds cool in the refrigerator for at least an hour until set.
- Keep leftovers in the fridge or a cool place.