100+ Ways To Use Your Starter Kit Oils
1. Add several drops to your favorite brownie mix.
2. Add several drops to some chocolate and coconut oil to make peppermint bark.
3. Add 1 drop to water to keep you from overeating.
4. Add a couple drops to your mop bucket- puts a pep in your step and actually makes me want to clean!
5. Place one drop in your mouth to freshen breath!
6. Drop under tongue to increase alertness.
7. Place 1 drop in the toilet if you need a little help going.
8. Place a drop on your thumb and press it to the roof of your mouth for stuffy sinus relief.
9. Deeply inhale from the bottle when head and neck tension are present.
10. Rub up and down spine to help reduce a fever.
11. Inhale from bottle to settle an upset tummy or add 2 drops to 2-3 oz water and drink.
12. Add one-two drops to water and drink ½ hour before yard work or exercise for stamina.
13. Add to diffuser with a couple of ice cubes to help cool down a room!
14. Add one drop to coffee with creamer
15. Put a few drops and some water in a spray bottle and spritz on in the hot weather to keep from overheating
16. Put a drop on a cotton ball in your linen closet (or any closet) to keep it smelling fresh!
17. Add a drop or two to 8 oz of water each morning for a morning detox flush.
18. Diffuse with Lavender & Peppermint for seasonal relief.
19. Put 1 to 2 drops neat onto something that is sticky-it helps get the goo off!
20. Add drops to butter and drizzle for an amazing fish dish!
21. Use a few drops on a cloth to get child graffiti off of the walls.
22. Remove ink from fabric by applying oil and running the item through the washer.
23. Use to remove sticky gunk from items in place of Goo Be Gone.
24. Dilute and rub in armpits when fever is present.
25. Inhale from the bottle to help calm your tummy when on a boat.
26. Dilute and rub behind the ears to help with cabin pressure relief when landing after a flight.
27. Lemon for removing gum in kiddos hair!
28. Add 20 drops to a glass of water to provide Urinary Tract support.
29. Mix a couple drops in your olive oil for an infused flavor.
30. Use in chicken dishes for a refreshing flavor.
31. Add a few drops to baking soda for a homemade soft scrub to use on sinks and tubs
32. Add a drop or two to your laundry soap to make your laundry come out smelling fresher
33. Add a drop or two to your wool dryer balls for fresher smelling clothes!
34. Use to soothe bug bites and stings.
35. Rub into your scalp to promote hair health.
36. Add one drop to a new tube of mascara to help grow lush lashes. Also stretches the life of the mascara!
37. Rub onto sunburned skin to help soothe.
38. Apply to big toes nightly (using vita flex chart) to help assist with sleep.
39. Apply to the back of your neck when you’re crossing time zones along with Cedarwood.
40. Add to some coconut oil for a boo-boo cream ready to go.
41. Keep a bottle in the kitchen near the stove to soothe occasional burns.
42. Add a drop to Earl Grey tea, or to a latte.
43. Diffuse for a great night's sleep.
44. Rub onto kids’ feet with a drop of carrier oil to help promote deep sleep.
45. Soothes minor scrapes, bumps and cuts
46. Add to warm Almond Milk with Cinnamon and a little honey to promote Sleep.
47. Rub a few drops of Valor on the bottoms of your feet and spine to help with alignment and ease back pain.
48. Apply to your job to relieve discomfort associated with TMJ or soreness.
49. Rub 2 to 4 drops on your feet, neck, and chest to relieve anxiety symptoms.
50. Apply a drop of Valor on the bottom of each big toe to reduce snoring and promote sound sleep.
51. Rub a few drops with coconut oil into the back of the neck to reduce stiffness and discomfort.
52. Diffuse or inhale to reduce stress and promote emotional strength.
53. Massage 1-2 drops on your temples or neck to ward off negative energy and increase inner strength when it time to have a serious talk with your boss, friend, or teenager.
54. Diffuse or apply to anyone that may suffer from attention issues or need to stay focused.
Peace & Calming
Peace and Calming
55. Massage peace and calming on the vita flex points of the feet and back of the neck or a soothing and relaxing effect.
56. Rub on the feet of both adults and children to release tension and promote a good nights rest.
57. Rub behind over active pet’s years after an afternoon of playing with the kids or exercising.
58. Diffuse peace and calming oil in the room to come over active or hard to manage children.
59. Mix with massage oil for a relaxing massage.
60. Put peace and calming oil into a bath gel base and warm water for a relaxing bath.
61. To help alleviate nocturnal teeth grinding, diffuse peace and calming oil while sleeping.
62. Diffuse while meditating, praying, or practicing yoga to calm the mind, body and spirit.
63. Apply behind the ears, and the rest, and feet of children to help curb midnight waking.
64. Use on fatigued muscles (combines well with Valor and peppermint).
65. Use on joints to relieve pain
66. Rub over lower abdomen to relieve cramps.
67. Throw fitment on it and rub on back of neck for nursing neck.
68. Use with fitment to rub on temples to help migraines.
69. Add a carrier oil to rub on growing kiddos legs for “growing pains” or shin splints.
70. Add to Epsom salt for a soothing detox bath.
71. Mix with Valor, Frankincense, Peppermint and coconut oil to make a muscle rub.
72. Have your massage therapist to rub it into your muscles to reduce pain afterwards.
73. Melt down some coconut oil, let it cool and add 10-15 drops of Panaway (amount depends on size of container) to make a muscle rub (can add peppermint too!)
74. Put in your facial lotion and prepare to look like an angel!
75. Sniff from bottle to ground yourself when feeling overwhelmed or unsure.
76. Apply to the spine for a happy immune system.
77. Diffuse during Bible study, prayer, or just alone time to think.
78. Apply over any joints.
79. Add one drop to your bible (on the leather) before quiet time. Your bible will begin to smell of 80. Frankincense; you’ll begin to smell the frank even before you open up your bible.
81. Apply neat to scars daily and watch them fade.
82. Apply neet to underside of jaw and neck to reduce sagging skin.
83. Apply 1 drop to the crown of your head before meditation.
84. Apply over chest and/or diffuse before bedtime when you’re feeling under the weather or need a little help in the respiratory department.
85. Diluted frankincense dabbed under the eyes to depuff and look awake and rested
86. Mix with Stress Away and Lavender in a 10 ml roller top with carrier oil for a “calm mom” blend.
87. Mix w lemon + lavender (1:1:1) for a magic line & dark circle eraser
88. Helps soothe sore throats.
Citrus Fresh Vitality
89. Add to your diffuser to make your kitchen feel cleaner than it is lol.
90. Put a few drops on cotton balls and leave overnight in stinky shoes and in the bottoms of trash cans.
91. Put a drop on the inside of toilet paper roll in your bathroom for a fresh scent every time the roll spins!!
92. Add a drop or two to water and drink up for antioxidant support, great taste, and a gentle detox.
93. Add to your diffuser along with Peppermint to uplift you when you’re feeling tired.
94. Diffuse to knock down cooking odors after dinner.
95. Add a couple of drops to wool dryer balls for fresh laundry.
96. Mix with baking soda and water to make a killer tub scrub.
97. Mix with raw sugar and cold pressed coconut oil for a fast, amazing sugar scrub to use in your nightly bathing routine. Makes an awesome gift too, and leaves skin so soft and smooth.
98. Make a DIY room freshener spray
99. Mix 8 drops in ½-1 cup of baking soda, sprinkle on carpets. Let sit 10 mins and vacuum for refreshed carpet.
100. Add a drop or two to your wool dryer balls for fresher smelling clothes!
101. Take this via capsule and it’s like having a glass of wine!
102. Rub a drop on each shoulder when you’ve been at the computer too long.
103. Pop that roller cap in it that came with your kit, and roll it on. Often. Like, keep it in our pocket, ha!
104. Keep in your car for those days you want to run someone off the road.
105. Roll this on your wrists right when you wake up-helps to keep that positive attitude up!
106. Combine with Lavender on your wrists to relax when the deadlines are looming.
107. Bathe in it - add a few drops to epsom salt for dreamy bath.
108. Diffuse during sleep for a restful night.
109. Rub on dogs fur to relieve stress from thunder, fireworks, trip to vet, etc.
110. Rub on wrists or behind ears for a perfume.
111. Diffuse in the car when picking up children from school.
112. Diffuse or rub on back of neck at night to help with sleep.
113. Make a roller with stress away and lavender plus carrier oil and keep it in the car to keep you calm while driving!
114. Press one drop onto the roof of your mouth when feeling occasional head tension.
115. Add 1-2 drops to a tea bag to support your immune system and soothe a sore throat.
116. Apply to bottoms of feet nightly for immune support.
117. Clean with it - check out Thieves Household cleaner will change your life!
118. Dilute and rub on outside of neck for immune support and to soothe scratchy throats.
119. Keep a bottle or even an empty in the kitchen to sniff while cutting onions! Helps to keep you from tearing so much!
120. Mix with Witch Hazel and water to a make spray. Spray on child's head to prevent lice.
121. Thieves tea: Honey with 2 drops of thieves and 2 drops of lemon, add hot water and stir.
122. Take via capsule for tummy troubles (provides almost immediate relief).
123. Rub in a circle around belly button to either 1. Get things moving (clockwise) and 2. Stop the movements ya feel? (counter-clockwise)
124. Rub on tummy to relieve car sickness.
125. Dilute and massage on feet of a colicky baby.
126. Add to a roller bottle with peppermint for a happy tummy.
127. Add one drop to each corner of your shower to help open airways.
128. Make a DIY chest rub with coconut oil.
129. Use topically on your chest prior to exercising.
130. Heat water, add two drops to the bowl of hot water put your face over the bowl with a towel on your head for a clearing effect.
Thieves Household Cleaner
131. Mix ½ packet/1 capful with distilled water and 5 drops of lemon in 16 ounce spray bottle for an awesome general cleaner.
132. Mix 1 packet/2 capfuls with distilled water and 5 drops of lemon in a 16 ounce spray bottle for an awesome degreaser.
133. Mix ½ packet/1 capful with 3 cups water, 1 teaspoon vinegar, and 5 drops Citrus Fresh in a spray bottle for a great glass cleaner.
134. Add to Zyng for a refreshing pick me up or alone for the same
135. Add to water with ½ teaspoon of Sulfurzyme...tastes great.
136. I love adding Nitro and a LaCroix water to some Ningxia for a pick me up.
137. Drink with a drop of Thieves when you’re feeling a cold or flu coming on.
138. Drink 1-2oz daily as an antioxidant, vitamin and mineral rich maintenance dose.
139. Add to any smoothie for a nutritional boost — bonus: freeze leftovers into popsicles for your kids.
140. Pop sachets in the freezer and then cut the tops off for easy popsicles.
141. Vision support.